Saturday, September 7, 2013

Usually, I Love the Weekends. Today... not the Case.

I just got home from lunch with Tonya. She gave me some bad news... I thought I'd post it before I head to the studio.

Tonya wanted to meet me for lunch. She said she had something to share with me that Carolyn had found when they were on the phone together earlier. We decided to meet at the pier and get some burgers... I was starving and a burger sounded so good!!!

She was already there when I got there and looked so freaking hot siting there in her short-shorts and tank top!!! I told her hey and gave her a big kiss then Ozzy barked so I went over and petted him and then sat down and just looked into Tonya's beautiful face.

First there was the good news. The first pics we modeled for Carolyn, at the beach, well we made the cover of a "Visit Florida" type magazine. She said they just went on sale today. It's one of the ones with coupons and vouchers for free stuff in them. None of the topless pics in this one though. I asked Carolyn about that a while back and she said that those particular pics are gonna be in a "special order" book coming out later. With that I really felt like a model. It had begun. I was a model. We were models and ON the COVER of a MAGAZINE!!! SO COOL!!!

Then the bad news...

She slid over a manilla envelope and said open it. She said that photographer published the photos on some paparazzi website and Carolyn found them sent the link to Tonya so she could print them out and show them to me. I looked at them and almost threw up. I mean, I know my belly's getting  kinda... flabby and I usually suck it in like all the time a little bit. But, when we were out there on the beach and it was just me and Tonya, I wasn't sucking it in and pictures were being taken... My belly is getting out of control. Carolyn's gonna have that trainer put me through the ringer for sure now. I bet I'll be getting a call any time now. 

Here's what Tonya said, "I like a little meat on you. It makes you look natural..." I gave her a dirty look... Right then our food got there and I had for the most part lost my appetite. Tonya said she ordered me DR. Pepper 10 and I told her that I might eat a few bites and now wish I just had a salad. She said I could have some of her turkey burger but I told her I'd rather eat poop than a 'turkey burger.'"

I looked at the pics again and Tonya was looking at them too. She was getting red in the face. I could tell she was pissed at the guy. From the pics, it looks like he was a decoy. These pics are from what seems to be a boat that was out in the water a little ways. They must have been doing the main shooting. We were throwing the frisbee or playing paddle-ball and then a boat stopped and anchored out a ways in front of Tonya's apartment complex. They must have been the real photographers. The other guy must have tipped them off... 

Tonya was pissed and wanted to rip their heads off. She said we were on a private beach and they had no right to take pics of us and especially publish them. I asked her to send me the links and she said she already did. I downloaded the pics... Here they are... Be prepared...


This one had to have been after we swam the first time right after we
caught the big wave and body surfed back up to the shore.


I think Ozzy had just taken my top!!!


Looking over at Ozzy about to go in after Tonya!


The kicker. Wow much do I weigh here??? Like 200 lbs. Uhggggg - disgusting!

So... I'm hitting the gym, big time. With or without Carolyn's trainer she supposedly has for me. Tomorrow, Bree is working out! I'm gonna get in shape. Gonna get toned. Gonna get me some girly muscles. 

But tonight, I'm eating pizza! Like 3 slices. Every Saturday, we get pizza. So, I'm eating pizza and then I'll diet!

Laters everyone!




(Thursday, I worked a lot at the office and then went to Tonya's. Friday, spent the first half with Tonya and went to a carnival then to the studio. She went with me! The guys were all over her. Especially our producer. Literally, all over her. She kept her cool though... Thank god. I might have a talk with him tomorrow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment