Sunday, September 15, 2013

I was bad today...


Yep! I ate the whole thing for lunch! I'd been doing so well, with Tonya's help that is. When the cat's away, the mice will play! Don't anyone tell Tonya. Hee hee! I was shopping and walked by the KFC and the smell and... I wanted it so bad and I just went in and got it!!! I HAD TOO!!! I also got a box of Oatmeal Cream Pies on the way back home and ate two in the car along with another drink, a  Dr Pepper... Yikes! I'm so bad. I just couldn't take it. I do have a good excuse though... Something started today... Yep. My uterus once again decided to get rid of some stuff. Gee uterus, thanks! Talking about late periods... Damn! Exactly one month a part. That's a long time between cycles, right?

Maybe I'll run a little bit later today... Doubt it! Ha.






No comments:

Post a Comment