Friday, September 20, 2013

Me Recording Vocals


On my phone messing around and I thought I'd do a little post... Josh just sent me this pic. He said I might have to go back and put some high harmony parts on all the songs. Not sure if he was kidding or not but I think my parts sound really great!!!


As much as I love being in the studio, I'm kinda ready for all the recording to be finished. It almost is, but now me and Josh have to go back with the producer and go through all the songs for final listens and make sure everything is good before we send it off for mastering. The producer we brought in is awesome and is amazing to work with! His wife is really cool too and really loves out band. We have hung out some in the studio while the other guys have been recording parts...

Looks like I'll be doing some more shoots soon. And... Carolyn was right. There are a few clothing companies that want me to model for them so I may be heading out of town for some interviews and the likes pretty soon! One company is British! Cool stuff happening! Keep checking for updates.

About to get some pizza... I'm so sucking at my diet...

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment