Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Workout time for Bree!

So, it was time to hit the gym. I have a rekindled passion for getting into shape now! I can't wait to work out and get toned and get in shape. I just hope that I can keep it up and the fire and desire to work out won't go away like it usually does.

Tonya brought me to one of the gyms she used to train at when she boxed. It was a hard core place. Lots of woman boxers here. I didn't realize there was such a popularity in the sport of women's boxing. Lots of guys here also, but lots of women too. We went to the weights first and it was quite funny. When I was a guy, I could lift a good bit. But now, I could barely get the bar lifted on the big weights. I don't really know what this contraption pictured was called, but I'm sure I'm gonna be sore! I moved around a bit and did a few machines and then Tonya was gonna go into the ring and hit around with a friend of hers, no head contact she told me...


I was on an elliptical and saw her over there and I was really shocked at how good she moved in the ring and how fast her hands were moving. It was hard to believe she got so beat up in her last fight. Something definitely must have happened to her that night. I got off of the bike and stood by the ring for a bit and when she was finished, I hopped in and took this super sexy pic of her. Mmm... she it so hot!


We then headed for the showers, separate ones... and then went out for dinner at a place she picked and she made me get a salad and water to drink. Worst meal ever. I so wanted Pizza Hutt! Oh well...

We headed back to her place and watched Master and Commander. I stayed over there last night so that meant I was a bit later getting in to work here this morning for various reasons... Gotta get some posters designed for a client today and finish up some other things.

Also, monthly visitor this morning. Yea. :(

PEACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment