Saturday, September 21, 2013

Had Some Pizza Time Today!!!

When it's this time of the month for me, I really need to eat because of my iron deficiency. So, for lunch today at the studio, I went and bought pizza for everyone! Even the bands and musicians who I don't know who were there got to benefit from my generosity today. This is a time of the month that I really love to hate. I'm glad that it's here, it means I'm a girl fir real, but, it does kinda suck dealing with this. SO gross and uncomfortable and just seems to suck the life out of me and this one is seeming to linger on forever. And, I have to buy tampons and stuff and that's a little embarrassing...

Anyway, diets off for now and I sure as hell don't feel like running or going to the gym. So, pig-out time I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment