Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What a Day... at the Beach!!!

Summer has already been here a few days, but I really never think of summer without July being involved. July is my favorite Summer month! It's just perfect. It's just always felt like summer to me when it gets here. July also brings more and more people to the beach. Which I've always liked! In my teen years though before I changed, more and more girls would start to come to the beach wearing less and less clothing. Even now, I sometimes find myself looking!

Here are some shots I've taken recently while at the beach...





Now, had I still been a guy, I never would have gotten away with taking that first shot. But, as a girl, they didn't seem to care that I was pointing a camera their way, if only for a second. The second one, I almost asked those girls if I could join them! That looked like fun! The third one... WOW! You should have seen that girl doing trick surfing rides. She was awesome!

Here's another pic... guess what was happening here...


While girls would tend to shy away from pics mostly, this guy didn't. I was sitting on my towel taking pics of some surfers and was just panning the beach when I came across him and he must have been watching me and had been waiting for me to pan across to him. I focused on him and he did this pose and I don't know why, but I snapped this photo... I kept the camera on him for like 2 more seconds and he did some more poses but I didn't take any more shots. I took my camera down and just looked his way. He was actually closer to me than I though and he waved at me and motioned for me to come over to where he was. 

I was a little nervous. I stuck my phone in my bikini bottom and I got up and went over to him. He looked to be helping like 10 kids build this enormous sandcastle. As you can see from the pic, he wasn't a bad looking guy...

"Hey girl! You wanna help me out over here? I'm just tryin' to help these kids build a really cool, big sandcastle? Any help would be appreciated!"

"Well, sure! I can stay for a bit. Do you have a plan or are you just going for 'cool and big.'"

"These kids don't care as long as it's 'cool and big.'"

"Ok then! Whatcha want me to do?"

"Well, you could come over here and help me fill these buckets up with sand. The kids are dumping them out and building. If needed, I'm just providing the 'muscle.'"

"Ok. Pass me a couple buckets."

"You know what? You look really familiar. I've seen you somewhere before. Damn... Where was it? What do you do?"

"Well, I play in a band... You might have seen me playing here in a club."

"No. That ain't it. You ever do any parties? Like DJing?"

"I don't think so... I did see some DJ equipment in my garage. I thought that was interesting..."

"Well... it sure looked like you. Take your shades off, if you will. Let me see those eyes."

"Oh... kay..."

"Damn! Had to be you! Damn hot piercing blue eyes... Not a pair I'd likely forget."

"Well, thanks! I'll take that as a compliment."

"You should! You got it going on girl! Nice tats as well! I bet those on your feet hurt like hell!"

"Yeah, they did. But I really wanted them so I said, to hell with it, and just sucked up the pain."

"That's cool! So, you from around here?"

"Yep. All my life."

"What's your name?"

"Bree." *to a kid... - "Oh, sorry hunny, me and this nice man were talking and we forgot to fill up more buckets. We'll get back to it won't we... umm..."

"Oh, sorry, name's Deon. I'm from here, too."

"Me and Deon will get you guys some more buckets." There was something about this guy. He was a commanding figure. He towered above me. I felt so small and vulnerable...

"You guys bring me and Bree here all the empty buckets and we'll get them all filled back up. So miss Bree, do you like kids?"

"Sure! They're great. Who are all these kids anyway?"

"Two are my nephews and one is my niece and the rest are their friends. I love coming out here and hanging with them. They're my sisters kids. Their dad's in Afghanistan for two year tour."

"How sweet! They probably love you for this - both your sister and the kids. I bet you're their favorite uncle!"

"Yeah! I am! And I say that because I'm their only uncle." He laughed a little. We continued filling sand into buckets as the kids came and got them for a little while. He really seems like a nice guy. "So... Bree... with the piercing blue eyes. What do you like to do for fun?"

"Well, I like to play a couple sports. I like to go clubbing. I play guitar. I like hanging with friends - driving my car... Swimming."

"Cool that you brought up clubbing... I was thinking about going out tonight. You wanna hang out some tonight and hit a couple spots later on the strip with me?"

Well shit! He's asking me out. Dammit. How did I let this happen. How did I not see this coming. This guy's smooth. He knows how to do this. This ain't his first rodeo. Think Bree... Think! "Can't tonight.  I'm meeting the singer of my band to go over ideas for three remaining songs left to work out for our cd. Thanks for the offer. Wanna hand me another bucket?"

"What about later this week. If you'll hand me your phone, I'll put my # in it for you. I just cleaned my hands off."

"Umm... Ok. Sure. Why not. We'll see, I guess. I'm not promising anything though!" 

"I'll just get it." He reached over to me and gently pulled my phone out of my bikini bottom while gently grazing his knuckles over the little fluff of skin that the bikini bottom pushes up as it hugs my belly and waist. It kinda sent chills through me. I'm thinking the bad kind of chills, but I wasn't sure. It really caught me off guard. I just wanted to leave but he had my phone and was putting his number in it... He was handing my phone back to me and it rang and he looked at it. "Damn! Who is this... 'Wild Olivia' hottie that's calling you?"

"What? Wild Olivia...?"

"Yeah. That's what it says. And the pic that came up is of a topless hottie looking all sexy."

"Let me have that!" He handed me the phone. "God! That's my roommate. She must have gotten my phone and changed the contact name and picture..."

"I've got a brother. When we go out, we should hook them up and they could hang with us!"

I answered the phone. "Hello. - I'm at the beach. - I saw that you changed my contact stuff. - Well, I wasn't the first person to see it!!! - Ok. Ok. It's cool! I'll leave it, promise! -  I'll be there in about 20 minutes. - Sounds really good! - Bye!"

"Bree! You leaving me?"

"Yeah, I gotta go. Olivia has cooked this hamburger casserole meal that's really amazing. I gotta take a shower and get over to meet with Josh after that about the songs... remember?"

"Oh yeah. I remember. Was cool hanging with you miss Bree. I'll call you. And you have my number now, too."

"Yeah. Yeah I guess I do... Goodbye Deon."

"Bye Blue Eyes!" That last single comment almost made me throw up...


Well! That turned uncomfortable real fast. I guess I somehow... sorta got mesmerized by his presence. I wish I would have realized what was happening and put some sort of defenses up. It took me way too long to realize what was happening. I guess some people just have a presence about them. He was definitely one of those people - and it was so easy to get drawn in. I don't think I was attracted to HIM, just attracted to something about him. I don't know. I didn't really... I'm not.. I'm not ready to deal with these thoughts that have been brought up now...

I'm just gonna have to tell this guy I don't swing from the same side of the plate that most girls do... I thought that maybe since he didn't get my number that he wouldn't be able to call me because he didn't know my number. But I checked my recent calls and he had called himself from my phone. So, I guess I'm just waiting for Deon to call me and ask me out just to get turned down again... Oh well! Sucks for him!

O's meal was wonderful, btw! It gave me heartburn, but it was so good!

Met with Josh... Just got home actually. Got maybe 1 1/2 of the songs in a good arrangement. The last one is just gonna be really laid back and mostly acoustic, so that one is really finished as well! It's kind of a ballad. Nice song!

Ok! Tomorrow's the 4th! Can't wait to go over to my parents house and celebrate. Dad always goes all out on fireworks! Gonna be fun! And, I'm also off for the rest of the week!!! Woo hoo! I think O wants to go out tonight! I hope we don't run into Deon!!!

Bye!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment