Thursday, July 25, 2013

It's a New Day...

Tonya just left. I feel better. Still shocked by all that happened, but I'm feeling better. I'm gonna go out somewhere for a little while. I gotta get out of this house. I may just drive down the coast and end up in Ft. Lauderdale and get my feet wet there... I just need to go somewhere.

So... here's a pic. I've mustered up all my strength to do a pic where I look to be doing better and enjoying life. I just want to see myself in a pic looking like I used to in pics on here. Then I'm getting out of this house!

This pic was really hard to do...
Bye! Any well wishes would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all for reading and following me here. I'm so sorry that right now it's a crappy time. Hopefully, better times better be just around the corner!

Gonna pop Pet Sounds in and hit the road!!! Zoom Zoom!


No comments:

Post a Comment