Saturday, July 6, 2013

Answered the Phone and Agreed to a Date... with a GUY!?!?!?

I answered the next time he called. I mean, what could it hurt, right.

Big mistake... probably.

He was extra charming. Smooth talking. I was rolling my eyes... "Come on dude," I thought...

As we talked for a little bit, I finally blurted out... "Deon, I'm already seeing someone." There was a silence...

"Ok, Bree. Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"Ya know that girl that called me on the beach.. 'Wild Olivia'..."

"Are you a lesbian? You are, aren't you."

"Umm.. yes. Yes I am. Olivia's my girlfriend. We really like each other. So yeah, that's why I can't or don't want to date you. I'm so sorry. You seem like a really nice and quite interesting guy."

"Hey! That's cool. I understand. But, that doesn't mean we can't hang. Let's just go out as friends and get to know each other. You might be able to help me out..." He kinda laughed. "Nothing makes a guy seem more desirable than when he has a hot girl on his arm... ya know!"

"What's in it for me, Deon?"

"Free everything. I still pay for everything. I have lots to offer. I own two gyms and know some very well respected club owners that are always looking to book bands like yours. I gave you guys a listen. Hot stuff. You guys just need a push. I could help. See girl, this friendship could be a sweet deal for the both of us. Whatcha say?"

"Dammit Deon! Ok! I'm in! What time and where?"

"Dinner first. Your choice, babe."

"Ok. Umm... Cafe Bastille at 7pm."

"Ok. Then we're heading to Mansion and get crunk!!!"

"Ok Deon!" I laughed a little. "See ya then!"

"Bye girl!"


Oh god! What tha hell! Why did I just let him convince me to do that. He's so commanding. Dammit! I feel like he has some sort of power over me kinda like Tonya does... I hope this doesn't turn out bad...

So... I just finished getting ready. Olivia helped. She thinks it's kinda funny. Here's the pic. Still not too sure what to wear. It's not gonna be overtly sexy, I can say that for sure!


Still gonna maybe straighten my hair a little more then find something to wear. It's 5:45pm right now. I better hurry. Don't want to have my "man" waiting. Lol!

Wish me luck.. or something. No, definitely not luck... Wish me... umm... Just wish I have a good time with all things considered! I really hope he doesn't try anything. I'm really not in the mood for that. I just wanna hang out and have a good time.

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment