Saturday, July 6, 2013

Neon Deon...

I know it's kinda late, but we slept in. BIG time! I actually had been a awake for a little while thanks to Molly and I've just been thinking about things... Those thoughts are another blog post...  My phone rang I got up and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the screen and it was... DEON!!! I was just hoping that he'd forgotten about me. Looks like that's not the case. I didn't answer. He left a message. I listened. 
"Hey girl! It's Deon. Was planning on going out tonight and was wondering what you were up to. Would love to hang with you tonight. Give me a call back soon. I'll try you again in a little if I don't here from you soon. We'll talk then! Bye blue eyes!"
He's definitely quite forward! 

So, yeah... I'm not calling him back and I might not answer if he does. What do I do here? Tell him I'm already in a relationship with a girl... "Wild Olivia?"

We'll see what happens when it happens I guess. Gotta get Molly some food and clean out her litter box.

I can't believe I smiled here. Must be default Bree when a camera is pointed my way...
even if I'm pointing the camera. And yes, still in my PJs...

Laters!




No comments:

Post a Comment