Saturday, July 27, 2013

A Little Better Each Day!!!

I had a great day driving and going to the beach Thursday. It was good to get up to Ft. Lauderdale and away from everything here. I just found me a spot on a pubic beach, got out my chair and a towel and sat/lay there in the sun for a little while. So nice and calm and peaceful... After that, I packed up everything and did some shopping at some of the little stores there that are right up near the beach. Some of the little family owned stores. I love those! you can really find some great little treasures there sometimes!

This is the life!
I'm actually about to go out and shop some. I can't live in this house anymore with certain things still here. I need a new couch and new bedroom suit... Every-time I'm in the den and see that couch or I'm in my room and see my bed... I've been sleeping in the kitchen on an inflatable mattress for a few days now... So, that being said, I've not been sleeping so well.

I look kinda rough and still feel kinda dirty, but I think it's time to go out and face Miami... Can't keep myself from my favorite city forever!

Think I should go out with the 'stach? Will it help make me invisible to "certain" people?
I found it in my sock drawer. I sometimes still find little relics from my life as Brendan...
Still can't believe what all's happened. So crazy!


Laters!








No comments:

Post a Comment