Wednesday, July 17, 2013

In Over My Head...

I... I don't know what to say or write anymore. I quit working full time, as you probably already know, and Monday was my last full day. Carolyn was gonna video chat with me after lunch but I didn't hear from her. I've called, emailed her... Nothing.

O is kinda distraught with me. We had a big talk and I told her about Saturday and she, well, she sorta freaked. She's been staying in her room working and even went and stayed at her place a few times. She hasn't even started trying to sell her place yet and now I don't know if she even will.

I'm a mess. I don't know what to do. What did this have to happen? This is the worst thing to ever happen to me in my whole life. I don't know if I'm gonna make it...

I think I'm gonna call Tonya soon. Hopefully she'll listen...

I'm at work now doing a few things... Told them I'd be here like 15-20 hours when I was in Miami... It's a little better here, focused on work...

b


No comments:

Post a Comment