Thursday, July 11, 2013

This is not Good!

I was about to get up to go to the bathroom and check things and then head to lunch with Olivia when I felt it hit and I almost lost my balance. Completely draining. Maybe it was coupled with me getting up too fast... Luckily I was still near my desk and kinda made it back to my chair and just flopped my upper body down on my desk. It felt like so much stuff just exited me... I quickly called Olivia and told her to just get some food for us and come here, that it was really bad and I probably couldn't drive right now. I waited a little bit and then I felt a little better and stood up slowly and made my way to the bathroom... I'll spare the details this time... It was bad,  that's all. Really bad.

Olivia got me the biggest cheeseburger she could find and made me eat the whole thing... I was kinda shocked because she's had me on a health kick lately, her and Tonya both. We talked a bit and she brought up the whole "Deon" thing and I told her that I didn't want to talk about it now but maybe when I got home. That's where we left it. She left and now I'm about to get back to work.

I didn't sleep well last night on top of all of this. I feel like I'm just sitting here, a shell of myself. Like I'm floating or something. It's taken me forever to to type this...

Until next time, if there is one...

Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment