Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!!

Got up early and went to the gym! Worked out and ran. Got a basketball and shot a little. This really attractive blonde girl came in the basketball area and was shooting around by herself on another goal. She came over to me and and introduced her self. Her name is Deanna and she asked me if I wanted to shoot together. I said, "Sure! What about horse? I've recently been through some... umm... physical difficulties and I'm trying to get my shot back!" She said that was cool with her and I let her start off. By watching her shoot, and not that she was terrible, I just knew that I would probably win. I did win, needless to say, but she was pretty good and I ended up having an R to her E...

After a couple more games, she asked if I was the lead guitarist from boy.cried.WOLF! I told her I was! She was really happy to meet me. She said that she had just started taking guitar lessons and her boyfriend had taken her to see some bands one night and we were one of them. She thought it was so cool that my band had a girl guitarist.  She bought our EP and a shirt and sticker! She said that she's usually here on Thursday mornings and that she would like to, if I was willing, to shoot some more with me. I told her I could be here on Thursday mornings in a few weeks and that I'll definitely be here when I can.

She wanted a picture with me so we got one of the gym workers to take one of us. She texted me the pic and I told her I'd text her and let her know when we were playing next.

Here's the pic!



I came back here and now I'm about to head to take a shower after O get's out... She just woke up...

Later gaters!





No comments:

Post a Comment