Friday, July 5, 2013

Olivia Time!!

Heys all you beautiful readers, it's me again! Olivia! <3 Uhm, well it's been awhile since I posted on Bree's blog, so I felt I would let you all know what I've been up to lately!

I've been staying here at her house more and more. Not much for me to do as I really don't know any friends of mine anymore since my reality changed. Umm.. I've been starting to remember instances of myself doing alternate things? I can't quite explain it exactly, but here's an attempt...

I remember my life as Oliver and everything, but lately I've had some of my memories alter slightly? Like my memories of my first time having sex (as Oliver) changed to the first time I had my (Olivia's) cherry pop. I don't like men, but apparently I used to? Anyways, things like that.

In other news, I was totally playing around with Bree when she asked about me moving in with her! I've been waiting for her to ask me for a while now. So, yeah, I'm moving in! Gonna tell her when she get's back. Hopefully I didn't upset her too much... She would lose herself if she didn't have me to clean up after her, plus, I kind of find it arousing... I kind of enjoy taking care of Bree. She means so much to me. I just... Anywho, I should get dinner ready for Bree. Maybe some baked chicken and braised potatoes?

P.S. Hi Bree <3

P.P.S. I found this picture on Bree's little camera. I think I'll just post it here! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment