Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Good Ole Lackluster Tuesday...

Tuesday was just what I needed. Nothing unusual. Just a good, normal day.

Yesterday was ok after I got home from work. Work was boring and I just couldn't get going. Kinda sore from yesterday too! Getting home and being with O makes everything better. She did seem in a bit of a bad mood though, which was kinda weird. She occupied herself mostly with doing something on her computer and phone. We watched some TV then she wanted to just go to bed early. Weird again. I just stayed up and watch Nat Geo Wild until like 2 in the morning then I went to bed.

Today was different! Work went well. I had some new work to start and also this one big project to finish before I go part time. Actually, I guess I can finish after that because I really didn't quit. Anyway, I'm gonna try to finish it soon. It's a whole welcome center design for a company. Posters, info packets, pamphlets, brochures... the works! Also I'm designing their "brand" for them and new logo, which really is the brand. It's cool! I love doing this kinda work.

After work, more normality. O was in a better mood! We did out normal stuff, including a jog and we washed our cars. Other than that, just the normal routine - dinner, TV, then 'Letterman.'

Here's a crazy pic! I'm just in a really good mood right now! I feel so freaking happy!!! I don't know why! Before I started this I did just stare at myself in bathroom mirror for like 15 minutes. I went in there to pee and really also thought about that as well. Sitting down to pee. So girly. I'm a girl now!!! Sometimes it still hits me and I get so excited. That must explain my happiness right now!!! Woo Hoo!!!


Gonna go wash my face and hop in to bed and see where that leads! Nighty night!!!

p.s. - I'm going to the beach tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment