Friday, December 27, 2013

So Much for Relaxing...

We just had a show yesterday... It went well, but it was like, totes last minute. We played right before the closing band and did 11 songs. Also... ALSO!!! We have a radio interview on Sunday, a show on Tuesday, New Years Eve, and then another radio interview and a radio performance on Friday!!! WOW! Calendar is filling up. I guess I'm about to start living the "rock star" life really soon!

Here's a few pics from the show yesterday. My dad came to it and brought mom and he snapped a few pics!

What an unflattering face! Thanks DAD!!!


Feeling the music and, ALLEN rocking it out!!!

I think the show on New Years Eve is gonna be big! Now sure of all the details, Marty, our manager, is hopefully taking care of all that. We hired him about the time we started recording our cd and now, he's fully into us and is really helping out. Josh is still really involved in all that stuff, too, but we're letting Marty take over that aspect a good bit now.

I'm going back to bed. Then I might swing over and see Heather and Jess and see what they're doing. Haven't hung out with those cuties in a while.

Here's a pic of my new cat shirt that I got at Goodwill last week. Just found it in a bag yesterday and washed it and wore it to bed. SO SOFT!!!

Only $!! What a steal!!! I look sleepy, don't I?

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment