Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Pics Then Bedtime for Bree...

Full day of shooting wears a girl out! Finished up our studio shooting and then a lot of us went out on the town!!! Fun and I totally didn't drink too much and I feel so much better about myself right now. Slightly buzzed, but not totally wasted.


Van, David and Me. What a hot, power couple!!!


TONYA flys in tomorrow!!! Can't wait!

Now, for the last pics from Turkey and Greece. God, this trip has been amazing!!!

Last meal in Turkey

Me and my girls!


The crew, minus Vivian behind the camera

Smoking something......

Horseplay in the hotel!

Beach in Greece with my Nessa! So beautiful



Pooltime!!!


Last day in Greece and last time we'll all be together!
 Bye Dropdead group. I'll see ya on the next adventure!

Plane with Duncan and Andrew an the way back to England.

Super tired now. Gotta get some sleep!

Nighty Night!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment