Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bree from Turkey

HEY everybody! Bree here from Turkey where we've had an amazing time!!! The best tim yet, by far! I love this place and these people I'm here with! We're heading out tonight from Turkey and are gonna be in Greece for like one day and then go back to London where I'm gonna say goodbye to all these new, amazing friends of mine and go meet up with some more amazing friends at SINSTAR. Then, Tonya's coming and that will be totes amazing!!!

I'm gonna post a few pics that I took of the days here in Turkey and later I'll try to get all the other peeps pics and post them here. We did some really hot and sexy shots yesterday and the day before and I'll try to get those later as well...

Getting ready to go shoot! Most of these shots featured Miss Alexis here, with the long black hair! She gorgeous!

Everyone's a photographer here! So cool.

Alexis posing!

Scouting another spot

Gotta get that hair right! End of shooting on this day.

Down by the water on day 2.

Alexis getting her shots on!

Repositioning gear and models

This was just before we got in just a little while ago! The Turkish nightlife is hopping!

More to come! Stay tuned!!! Maybe I'll have time to post some from GREECE tomorrow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment