Thursday, January 2, 2014

What a New Years!!!

To start off... The Radio interview went well on Sunday. It was me, Josh and Tommy and we basically talked about the band and the new album. It was really good exposure and fun to do.

So... I did drink a good bit on New Years Eve and New Years itself, bit not as much as I thought I would have. I really tried to be a good girl... ha. Anywhoo, the show on New Years Eve was amazing. The best yet. We didn't go on until maybe 10:50, so we played like a full set and around song #11, the clock hit Midnight and we went into a rocking version of Auld Lang Syne. After it was over, we had maybe 3 more songs and we took a little break and most of the guys went to spend a little time with their significant others and that left me and Allen onstage with no one to go to so he walked over to me and we chatted a bit... I felt a little connection with him since he joined the band... And I've always thought, that since I've been Bree, that he might, well, like me when he's been around the band. We stood up to go mingle and he put his arm around me and hugged me and then kissed my cheek and said thanks for all this, that it's a dream come true for him. I'm sure I looked a little shocked, but I said You're Welcome and did a cute, Bree smile,  and we went down and talked to a few peeps for like 10 minutes then came back up and did like 3 more songs. It's been weird, because, since he's been in the band, there's this connection... Like, I feed off of him and maybe he feeds off of me. I find myself turning around and jamming to what he's doing, like if he does a sweet fill or something and vise-versa. I don't know... It's just... just... hmm.

Anyway, here's some pics from the show.





Good having my personal photographer back in town... TONYA! lol. And, as you can see, she played around with a few of them in photoshop. Crazy Girl!!!

We have another radio interview tomorrow and this time we're doing a few songs in the studio, with the full band - Josh, Me, Allen, Tommy, Robbie and Aaron. Gonna be tight, but we'll make it work.

Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment