Monday, December 16, 2013

Heading Back Across the Pond!

My laptop broke, I kinda dropped it and I took it to a shop here and the guy kinda fixed it and I bought an external hard-drive and have been backing everything up the last day. Sucks... So, this will be a short post from Melody's computer with just one little photo. I've gotten used to posting tons from this trip but not this time... Anywhoo, having Tonya here has been a blast! Me and Melody, mostly Melody, gave her a tour of Essex and then we headed to London and toured it and hung out! Kinda cold!!!! Burrrrrr!!! This Miami girl has been freezing!!! Bought some great christmas presents for the fam and sneaked some in for Tonya, too! Me and Tonya have the same flight tomorrow and are sitting next to each other on the flight back home. COULD BE FOR SOME MILE HIGH FUN!!!

This was this morning at Melody's house. I was taking a pic of me and Melody's cute little kitten and Tonya jumped in the shot real quick. I would have retaken it, but my phone died!

Crazy girl and cute kitty!!!

I guess next time I post, I'll be back home!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment