Thursday, December 5, 2013

From England to Egygt and now to TURKEY!!!

Just got into the hotel room in Turkey and let me tell you, Egypt was amazing!!! Got to see the Pyramids!!! Spent most of the time in Giza. Just wonderfully amazing!

Check this guy out! What a cutie!


Amazing view!!!

The three biggest in Giza: the Pyramid of Menkaure, the Pyramid of Khafre and the Great Pyramid of Khufu.

The Pyramid of Khafre.

Perfect way to end the visit to Egypt!

So, we're gonna be doing some shoots here in Turkey and we'll be here like 5 days! Gonna rock. I can't wait!!! I should be able to write more soon. I'll have more time and probably faster internet. So slow where I am right now. The guys and gals here with me are so amazing and really freaking cool! They have just totally taken me in and treat me like one of their own. So cool of them! I'm in love with this group of people. I was just sitting in the sand yesterday and thinking about my life and everything that's happened in suh a short period of time and I still can't believe it. I'm a girl, sitting in Turkey and I just saw the Great Pyramids in Egypt... Unbelievable!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment