Sunday, December 1, 2013

Leaving, On a Jet Plane... Again...

Well, today's the day for my big-A long trip to Africa, Asia and Europe! Three continents in one trip! So cool! Flight is at 4pm and Tonya's dropping me off. I better get finished packing. I might cut the grass before, lol, NOT! I'll just get Luke to do it. It's like ankle high or higher in some parts... Oops!

Anyway, I'm out. I'm bringing my laptop but I just don't know how much I'll be able to post while there...

Just got nervous thinking about the trip... It's a long way off and I'll be there mostly with people I've never met before. This is my first real trip to Africa and Asia(Middle East). I just hope this little girl doesn't get lost or mugged or something. I won't have my Taurus with me there. Oh well, it'll still be fun!

Sleepy but happy...

Looking all sleepy. My lips look nice here... 
Gonna miss my Sweet Molly.

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment