Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just Got Some Interesting Pics and Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok. Looks like I had a few to drink at my birthday party at the club a little over a month ago. Paul, the club's event planner guy and a friend of mine, just sent me these pics and wow, I was wondering where that hat and shirt came from!!! Lol...

SUITS!!!

I've never seen this guy before!?!?!
DAMN!!!

I love this jacket!

The start of not remembering...


No memory of this...

I've really got to stop drinking so much... I have no memory of those last three pics. So crazy... Wow!

Anywhoo, I just got the news that I'm heading out on Sunday for England and then to the Middle East!!! SO PUMPED!!! Tonya's gonna fly over to London on the last few days and hang out and stuff! That's gonna be really cool! I wish she could come the whole time but Drop Dead won't let her come, and I understand. That'd cost them a lot of money. WOO HOO!!! I can't wait. This modeling stuff is like a dream come true! I've always wanted to travel and now I sure as hell am!!!

Heading over to the Old Folks Home tomorrow after I cut the grass and get some stuff squared away with my house and feeding Molly and all and stuff at work. Tonya can probably check on stuff with my house and I just hope that maybe Friday and maybe Saturday morning I can get over to the office and get a few things squared away. I can also work from here if I need to and also take my laptop with me, but I have no idea if there'll be wi-fi where we'll be.

Gonna head to my fav burger joint and get some food and then, I just don't know, might go over to Tonya's or I might just drive up the coast with the windows down and the radio blaring!

I'M OUT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment