Saturday, October 19, 2013

Why Do I Do This to Myself...

Last night, for the most part after we left my parents house, is a blur. Umm, I guess I drank a little too much, again. I've gotta stop doing that, but, then again, ha, no I don't!

Tonya sent me this pic...


Yeah, I totally don't know that guy or why I was even wearing that hoodie... That's kinda scary. I mean, just look at my face. Totally plastered. DAMN!

And, I guess I took a shower or bath after I got home last night, because...


...my face is all clean, as well as the rest of me...

I think I need to be more careful. Usually things start to come back to me a little bit, but, wow, like hours of my life are missing from my brain. NOT GOOD!

I'll try to fill you guys in on more birthday stuff later. Gotta pee now. lol. Then, I'm gonna go get some food somewhere and see if Tonya wants to go. And tonight, we have that drummer coming in so, sounds like a full day to me!

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment