Thursday, October 24, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

SO like mostly for my birthday, I got like gift cards and money. I got a few Star Wars things and a few cool Star Wars tees. I mean, I remember as Brendan, turning 25. It seemed like such a big deal. I was kinda bummed. I mean, I was a mid-twenty year old. Now though, the second time around, I guess I'm happy to be this young again, even though I'm a girl now, which I do love, but it's different, a little. Heather and Jess had bought me more stuff at Disney and kept it from me and then just gave it to me on my b-day. Really cool stuff.

Anyway, the other drummer on Saturday, yeah, he sucked big-time! Total waste of time. As soon as he started playing, we were all looking at each other and rolling our eyes. We've gotta find someone, and fast. I think we have a show in like a week and then they really start rolling in, like every 3 or 4 days right up until Christmas. I actually think that the show is on halloween.

Speaking of Halloween, I'm working on a super-sweet costume! I hope I can get it made. Actually, my mom and Luke are helping me make it. It's gonna rock! It's gonna be amazing! I so can't wait to get it finished and wear it out to the show. I might even play live in it, as long as it's not to restricting of my movements!

Anywhoo, about to head to the office and see what they have for me to make and design. Fun times, I'm sure.

Bye!

Just did the basics... Lipstick, mascara and air dried hair for work today!



No comments:

Post a Comment