Thursday, October 31, 2013

Out on the Town and a Cancelation...

Bad news first. We've had to cancel our headlining full band set tonight and are having to opt for a middle place spot doing an acoustic set. DAMMIT!!! I was ready to rock some faces off tonight. We've gotta find a drummer, and soon!

So... The costume is a huge, freaking success!!! I mean, people absolutely love it. I've had to take my pic with so many people this afternoon and tonight, it's just totally blown my mind! Here's a pic from earlier of just me, taken by Tonya.


I'm so freaking excited that it looks this good. Really hot, but looks amazing! We went out all afternoon and night and here's another pic with some fellow Star Wars coutumers. These guys are from the Florida Garrison of the 501st and loved my suit.


Here I am, fully covered in my suit, in like 75-78 degree temps and here's Tonya... lol. Showing some skin like she does, getting cat-calls all night!


She did look amazing though. She totally rocked the Ellen Scissor Hands costume. I helped her out some on it, between feverishly working on mine.

About to go change and get ready to play the acoustic set... Wish us luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment