Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Show-Time! in a Few Days.

We have a show lined up for Thursday night at a club downtown. Josh called me just a little while ago and told me but I forgot the name of the place. He woke me up, so... He was on his lunch break and I was still asleep! Lol! He has a real job! Ha! NOT ME!!! Although... I can imagine I have quite a lot of stuff to do in the office today... If I go in. But, it's fun designing stuff, most of the time.

I have an unmastered copy of the cd right now and I'm just going to play along with it and get all the songs and parts in my head cause we have a super long practice scheduled for Wednesday night at Josh's place. I can't wait to play this stuff live. We're not playing all of the new songs, like maybe 3 or 4, but it will be fun. Playing live is so much fun. I love it!

Well, I've got a few things to finish up here... Laters!

Just did my make-up and decided to do a 50s Pin-Up look! How do you peeps like it? I think it looks pretty good!


Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment