Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ugg... and Hot Selfie

Well, John, our drummer, got totally wasted before the show on Thursday night. He just about wrecked the entire show, totally screwing up almost all of the new songs. We were gonna do 4 new ones and after the second new one, we knew we couldn't do anymore as a band. We finished about 4 more older songs and then me and Josh did the other two new ones we were gonna play acoustic. Needless to say, we kicked him out of the band. HE threw some punches and broke some stuff... Now the search for a new drummer. God, why did this have to happen now. I wish Tonya played drums! That would be awesome!!! A girl drummer in the band, too! How could we go wrong!

Went out after the show with the girls and we had a great time. We went to the beach and then made a late night Waffle House run! I just love the Patty Melt there!!!

Just got up around 2 and took a shower. I'm so freaking lazy and I'm about to go shopping fo sum food! I'm hungry, so that's probably not a good time to go shopping, but, I'm gonna go anyway!

I have another shoot coming up this week, in New York, I think tentatively leaving late Tuesday night or Wednesday! They said something about tomorrow, but wow, that's really soon. Who knows, I just have to go with the flow I guess. Taun-taun's going with me! Should be super fun and amazing! I love that I'm getting to go to so many cool places just so people can take pics of me! This is like the best gig ever! Pics from the other shoot should be out soon. I can't wait to post some on here!


I took this pic in my utility room earlier today. I had to take some trash out and I saw this set-up when I stepped in there and thought it'd do amazing for a selfie. Got my camera and tripod and took a few. This was the winner! Perfect light coming in the door! I really love this pic, if I do say so myself. I also really love my outfit!

Bye, peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment