Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Leaving in Two Days... I'm Sad!

I don't want to go home! I mean I do... but I also don't... I just wanna stay here... kinda... Leaving late Friday night... Sad. Single tear. I do miss Tonya though. We've talked a good bit but so far today, I've had little time to so I may lay down in a bit and call her.

I got all the shots finished today and now they're going through them with me to pick the best ones out. They all look so good to me. I mean, I wish they could photoshop out a few things, but for the most part, they look amazing!

Here are a few more pics...

Me and Melody taking a little break between our shoots. I think I was checking NCAA football scores...
If you don't have the ESPN College Football app, you need to get it. It's da bomb!
Happy!
Sad and crazy... I had just gotten ready to go out tonight and she said it'd be a few hours and was leaving to go get ready herself...

Late dinner with Melody and the SINSTAR gang!

This job is so fun! They make it so fun here. (Not that my shoots back home weren't fun, too.) I love it! Gonna miss this...

Gonna go take some headache medicine and lay down a bit. I think a lot of the peeps are going out in a few hours to celebrate getting finished with the shoots and I feel a freaking headache coming on...

Laters!



No comments:

Post a Comment