Thursday, October 10, 2013

Finally got to Spend Some Time with Heather and Jess...

Life's so crazy right now and I'm so busy. I bare;y have time for Tonya now and let alone for our friends. But, I ran into Heather and Jess a few days ago and me and Heather decided to go skateboarding on the 10th, today, while Tonya and Jess were gonna go see an early movie. I had a little time this afternoon after work and before the show today, so we met at a park and went boarding around a bit. It was fun!!! She's so good and completely an adrenaline junkie and has no fear! We got some ice-cream and then I had to go take a shower and get ready and she said that her and Jess and Tonya were coming together to the show tonight. Cool!!!

Here's a pic of her boarding!


Just look at that air!!!

Wish me luck tonight at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment