Monday, January 6, 2014

DROPDEAD Pics are Here!!!

Without further ado, here are the DROPDEAD pics from Turkey and Greece!!!

So, this Watermelon Shirt was kinda like one of my main projects while there. If these pics don't make you want to go out and buy this shirt, then nothing will make you want to buy it! lol

Make-up was flawless here. I love it. 



I always wanted to be like Mike!!!

Pretty cool shots, huh?

Now heres some of the 'Wild Child" shoot and one with Alexis, too!


The Wild Girls!


At the Ruins, With Nessa and in the DARKNESS!!!

Sexy Bree!!! lol!


I love this shot! My face is so funny!


Got kinda cold at night.


The gathering!!!

Collage!

About to head to rehearsal. Got a show tomorrow. Damn, these pics have made me wanna fix myself up all nice for tonight. Wish I had a personal make-up artist here with me. I'm just too lazy...

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment