Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fun Times in the ATL!

We rocked ATL last night. Gonna turn Georgia into our state too! Went to the aquarium and it was amazing, went the Underground Atlanta and stuff and ate lunch and then hung out in this really cool downtown area.

I was amazed at how many people actually knew our songs. It sounded like a good many people singing out on a lot of the older ones. No pics yet to share... Don't know if I'll have any to post. Tonya wasn't there and I didn't really know anyone there to ask and we don't really know the peeps at the venue really right now. So, maybe no pics... sorry.

Anyway. we have like a 10 hour drive back unless we stop and stay somewhere again tonight. I think Josh and Aaron are gonna take turns driving, but who knows. We'll probably end up in a motel somewhere in mid-Florida.

It's been a long day and we just pulled into the varsity for dinner. And I got a cheeseburger, chili cheese fries, and a medium sweet tea!!!

Food was so good but I hope my stomach can handle it. I made myself go to the bathroom before we left...

More pics from the trip tomorrow from my good camera.

BYE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment