Monday, November 11, 2013

Show! Show! Show!!!

Show got moved to Saturday, which other than telling people and all the personal promotion me and the boys did being screwed over, was kinda good. One more day to play songs with Alen which is good, but he really didn't need the extra practice though. He's go great! John was good, but he was a dickhead and had a terrible attitude. I really just didn't like him, he was also degrading to women, which for me, especially now, is a big no-no!

I wonder if my parents have closed their pool yet... I need a swim.

Anyway, I was given some cool pics from the show. We headlined it and played with two other bands, The Iron Horses and Last Fight for Carla. Both great Florida bands. We played at Grand Central and that place is amazing!

Here are the pics!

The voice of an angel! lol 

Rocking the Tele!

It got a little warm under the lights! And look at Alen back there drumming away like a pro.
He also has a good voice and adds some nice harmonies and vocal texture. We all love that guy!


So yeah, we rocked it! Made tons of new fans today. It was so awesome to hear people singing along with us on the older songs and then on some of the newer ones as well! I can't wait for our next show.

Gonna try to find a way to stream a song or two on here soon.

Got to go finish up some yard work that I started yesterday. Then Tonya and the girls are coming over to lay out and I've set up the badminton net and we're gonna play some then do who knows what!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment