Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I'll Have to Say That a Few Faces Were Rocked Off Last Night!!!

DAMN!!! Another rocking show. People are really starting to dig out band! It's so cool. Lots of Miami peeps there and I recognized a few Ft L that come to Miami to see us and have been to our shows there in Ft L as well. It's also cool to play in a different town and meet new people and get to connect to them. That's one thing about our band, we love meeting new people and hanging out. I hope that never changes about us. Fans really love the fact that after we play, we come down to the merch table or just mingle with the crowd.

Here are some pics form the show that Tonya took. She's really getting the hang of my 60D!

Cool lights and lens flares! 
Oops! Blurry! 
I really love this pic! One of my favs by far!!! 
I pour my heart into every song! 
Tele sustain??? 

Well, I'm still tired from the show and might go back to bed. Tonya's here so actually I might go do something else instead!!! Yeah know, treat her to a little Bree loving, returning thanks for all the good pics she got! ;)

Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment