Thursday, November 14, 2013

Oh Man! Another Trip in the Future!?!?

We've gotten some great feedback from the show last Saturday. There's gonna be a writeup in a Miami magazine and me and Josh and Alen are gonna be on a few radio shows for interviews and acoustic performances coming up soon. How cool is that!!!

Weeks been good. Just the normal stuff happening I guess. Nothing too exciting but good non-the-less.

And, looks like I'll be going back across the pond in a little while, maybe in a few weeks There's another company, DROPDEAD Clothing that wants me to come over and model for them. And if I get the job, which they are already telling me I will, then they are taking me and a few other models to Egypt and the Middle East to do some modeling and promotional stuff and for the companies annual trip! Looks like I'm gonna get hired just in time! How cool is that!!! The whole trip will last like 2 weeks so that would put me getting back like a few weeks before Christmas! There's also a possibility that I'll do a couple shoots for SINSTAR while I'm there in England as well. COOL!

I'm so stoked! I'm so excited!!! See. Crazy Bree FACE!!!


Almost time to go home. Been here in the office all day getting caught up. Phew, so much designing going on up in here!


No comments:

Post a Comment