Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Just another day...

Had a good weekend. Hung out with Tonya a lot!!! We had some good times! Hee hee!!!

The band's got another show lined up for this weekend and guess what!!! Alen is what! Since we let John go, he's been working on drums on all of our songs, and didn't tell anyone, just doing it by himself. He was a pretty good drummer but I haven't heard him play in a while, maybe like 2 years, back when I was still Brendan was the last time... He's a rocker now!!! So cool. He's gonna audition, but it's really gonna be a practice. We're all gonna work on like 10 songs, and like 3 or 4 are gonna be new ones. THIS IS SO COOL!!! It worked out perfect!

I'm in such a good mood!!! Can't wait to rock out this Friday night!!!

EXCLAMATION POINTS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!


Found this today! Totes Hillare!






Who all thinks the girl up there looks like me? I sure do!

OFF TO WORK FOR BREE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment